- Credx Academy reserves the right to change the content used at any time.
- Customers who fail to complete the e-learning module in the time available will not be eligible for a refund.
- Customers will receive an electronic notification prior to the course end date.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ontario, Canada.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must cease the module immediately and notify Credx Academy of your intent not to continue.
- Credx Academy Services are quoted and priced Canadian Dollars (CAD).
- The client must pay in the currency shown on the quote and/or invoice.
- Currency conversion charges from any other currency to that of the invoice is the responsibility of the client.
- Any sales taxes relevant to the country where the course takes place may be added to the course fees in accordance with that country’s tax regulations.
- By signing our purchase agreement, you are agreeing to Credx Academy’s payment terms.
- Credx Academy will enable clients to subscribe to our Services online by making payments online. Depending on the Services selected, payments can be one-time payments or recurring payments for subscriptions. Recurring payments are pre-authorized by the client at the time of making the subscription purchase. The client agrees to make recurrent payments on-time in order to maintain access to Services.
- Subscription/membership and course fees include the licensing of training materials and Services for a limited period of time. Each license is valid to one person only and cannot be exchanged or shared.
- All discounts, whether advertised or stated in correspondence, are mutually exclusive i.e. only one discount can be applied to any one of the Service.
- Late payments due to failed pre-authorized payments in case of subscriptions may incur penalty charges including removal of any discounts.
- Credx Academy reserves the right to charge interest on late payments of invoices at a rate of 8% above Bank of Canada’s base rate.
- All cancellations must be received through the online platform (at www.credx.academy/login).
- If a customer cannot access the platform online because they fail to meet the required system requirements, then Credx Academy will not take responsibility or give a refund to the purchaser. It is the client’s responsibility to test their system for any compatibility issues prior to signing the purchase agreement.
- The start date of all access is deemed to be the date that the customer first made the initial payment for the subscription or purchase. Credx Academy will make one attempt to warn the customer when this access period has ended. After this attempt Credx Academy can no longer guarantee access to the course or that certification will be possible.
- Once purchase and initial payment has been made online and access to the online materials from the platform has been made available, no refund is available for the client any longer.
- No refund is given where a delegate does not complete the course or submit an assessment.
- No refund is given where a customer does not use the full number of licenses stipulated in the purchase agreement.
- The training material is property of Credx Academy.
- This training material has been prepared, maintained, updated and distributed by Credx Academy.
- The use of the training materials and any other educational content on our platform is restricted to the Registered User who has licensed the content for a corresponding period of time.
- The Registered User shall not copy, share, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials provided by Credx Academy. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law and any violators will be prosecuted.
- The Registered User shall not permit anyone else to copy, use, modify, transmit, distribute, or in any way, exploit the copyrighted materials.
- The materials made available by Credx Academy are provided “as-is” without warranties of any kind, either expressed, or implied, including, but not limited to, all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement.
- Credx Academy does not warrant that the materials will be error free including technical inaccuracies, nor free of viruses, or other harmful matter. The entire cost of any necessary service, repair, or correction, is the Registered User’s responsibility.
- Credx Academy may make improvements, or changes, to this material at any time without prior notification.
- All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the province of Ontario in Canada.
- If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions you must cease to use the platform and Services immediately.
- Credx Academy strives to provide uninterrupted access to content for its clients. To that end, Credx Academy will take all commercially reasonable efforts to provide uninterrupted Access of the Services to its customers. However, from time to time, customers may be unable to Access the Services due to conditions beyond Credx Academy’s control. Such conditions include, but are not limited to: force majeure, acts of God, power outages, and the acts of computer hackers and others acting outside the law. Also, from time to time, Access may be unavailable due to software issues, server downtime, increased Internet traffic or downtime, programming errors, regular maintenance of the system, and other related reasons. In response to any unavailability of the Services to its customers, Credx Academy will take all commercially reasonable steps to ensure Access is restored within a reasonable period of time. The term “commercially reasonable,” as used in these Terms, shall mean reasonable efforts taken in good faith without an unduly or burdensome use or expenditure of time, resources, personnel or money.
- Credx Academy endeavours to provide the highest quality content to its customers. To that end, Credx Academy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, or discontinue any aspect or
- feature of the Services in whole or in part, including, without limitation, the content, availability, Access and/or the Terms of this agreement. Such changes, modifications, additions or deletions will be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which notice may be made by posting such changes the Credx Academy site.
- Users are solely responsible for ensuring that they have sufficient and compatible hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and Internet service necessary for use of the Services.
- Credx Academy shall make reasonable efforts to provide technical support Monday to Friday between the hours of 9am – 5pm excluding statutory holidays.
- Credx Academy makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of the accuracy, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of the information provided by third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, any information found on a link located on this site that allows users to access information found on another site. Additionally, Credx Academy does not warrant the existence or functionality of any website which can be accessed through a link located on this site.
Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Proprietary Rights.
- Credx Academy or its third party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property in and on the Site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, service marks, trade dress, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the source code, the HTML code, the “look and feel” of the Site, its colour combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyrights in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the Site is copyrighted, trademarked, or otherwise protected and owned or licensed by Credx Academy.
- Except as expressly stated on the platform, provided under the Services, or in these Terms, nothing that You read or see on the platform or in the courses may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of credx.academy (D&C Innovation Inc.), except as provided in these Terms. Nothing in these Terms grants you an express or implied license to use any of Credx Academy’s intellectual property.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- Users access this platform and the Services at their own risk. The platform and the Services is provided on an “as is, as available” basis without warranty of any kind, expressed, implied or statutory, and any and all warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement of third parties’ rights are specifically disclaimed. Credx Academy does not warrant any particular result from use of the Services. Credx Academy does not warrant that the information on the site is accurate, complete or complies with any particular law or regulation, or that the operation of and your access to the Services will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free or completely secure.
- Under no circumstances and under no legal theory (tort, contract or otherwise) shall Credx Academy or any of its affiliates, agents, employees, shareholders, directors, officers, third party content providers, successors or assigns be liable to you or any other person or entity for any indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any character, including without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, loss of data, loss of productivity or contract, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
- Client’s use of the Services is at his/her/its sole risk and any content that is viewed or downloaded is consumed at the client’s own discretion and risk, and clients are solely responsible for any damage to their computer system in excess of the monetary amount Credx Academy received from the client for the Services, and for any loss of data that results from the downloading of any such content, including any damages resulting from computer viruses.
- In no event will Credx Academy be liable for any damages in excess of the amount Credx Academy received from the client for access to a Service, even if Credx Academy has been informed of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
- In no event will warranties provided by law, if any, apply unless they are required to apply by statute notwithstanding their exclusion by contract.
- This disclaimer is applicable to any damage or injury resulting from the negligence or an omission of Credx Academy, computer virus or other similar item, telecommunications errors, or unauthorized access to or use of user information through theft or any other means. Credx Academy is not liable for criminal, tortious, or negligent actions or omissions of third parties that affect this platform or the Services.
- When you commit to the purchase of Credx Academy Services you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You agree to use the Services for your own personal learning and not to reproduce, sell, hire or copy Module materials (in whole or in part) and not to use such materials except for personal reference.
- Access will be given to the online materials from the time of the purchase for a fixed registration period or on a monthly recurring renewal basis. After this period you may apply to have access extended provided a satisfactory reason is given. We reserve the right to refuse access after the initial period at our sole discretion.